Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Lights + Cats = CUTENESS!

Today, I am bringing you one of my favorite Holiday cards I have made this year!  I am a HUGE cat lover so I just can't get enough of Newton!!  This is my last card for Guest Designing for Newton's Nook's Designs :-(....


For this card I used Newton's  Holiday Mischief it has to be the most adorable holiday set EVER!!!  I started of by spraying a circle with Heidi Swapp Spray in Gold for a great shine! I then colored Little Newton with copics and added a touch of Wink of Stella to the light bulbs.

Next, I cut out the chevron boarders using MFT dies and wrapped some Trendy Twine around the card with a cute little banner flag.

Materials:
Newton's Holiday Mischief Stamps
Heidi Swapp Spray - Gold
MFT Dies
Trendy Twine
Patterned Paper: Studio Calico

Happy Scrapping!
~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment