Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Updates! Updates! Updates!

Hey all! Sorry, I have been MIA recently! I have been super busy at work and by the time I get home I am beat. I only have the strength to open my craft room door (see the mess) and close it! lol  I wanted to let all of my followers know where they can find me on the web! 

I have two aliases, GirlRacerPhoto and GirlRacerScrap, I didn't want to have both names for most social media outlets. 

You can "Subscribe" and check out haul videos, and more over at www.youtube.com/user/girlracerphoto
Here, I post Haul Videos, Reviews of Crops and Events, Scooter Videos, and more! 

This is strictly Scrapbooking, Cardmaking and anything Crafty! I don't like to make duplicate posts here and on my blog. So, on FB you will see projects I am working on, products I pick up, organization tips, coupons, sales, etc...

You can "FOLLOW" me over at Twitter twitter.com/#!/girlracerphoto
My Twitter account is full of Photography, Photoshop, Motorsports, Video Games, Scrapbooking and Hockey. So if you don't mind a little bit of everything I like, then come on along for the ride!

I am also on Pinterest! I have been "Pinning" my favorite cards, so you can "Pin" them too and save them for inspiration! http://pinterest.com/girlracerphoto/

See something I made that you like? You can probably buy it over at my Etsy Store! http://www.etsy.com/shop/Girlracerscrap?ref=em

I have also added a "Calendar" section on my blog, I want to post Crops, Classes, and more for the Central Florida Area. This way you can check to see what is happening, if you are on vacation in the area or are a resident and want to know whats happening! You never know if there is a store hidden away or a crop in your neighborhood! You can find the calendar here http://girlracerscrap.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

I also do Store Reports!!! Some are local to Central Florida and some I find on my travels! I will go back and post if I find out the store has gone out of business. :-( You can check them out here http://girlracerscrap.blogspot.com/p/local-scrapbook-stores.html 

I hope you all check out all the social things I do!!! Pass it along to your friends! 

Happy Scrappin!
~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment