Monday, April 9, 2012

A Blog Named Hero - Challenge - Favorite Stamp

I am so glad my scrappy BFF Sam shared this new blog with me. A Blog Called Hero! It's if for all things Hero Arts! Boy do i love hero arts. They have made me become a snobby stamper. Lol. I just am a little more picky on the quality of the stamp. I prefer photo polymer clear stamps, they last longer and have a cleaner stamped image.

I wanted to make a sign for my local scrapbooks group. We are called Scrap A Latte! I have had this coffee cup stamp for a while and have been waiting for the perfect chance to use it.

Materials:

Hero Arts Stamp - k5332 Cup of Coffee

Recycled chipboard

Hambly Screen Prints - washi tape - wood grain

Scraps from my stash

Twinery Twine - Caribbean

We R Memory Keepers - Big Bite

Stapler

Silhouette - letters

Glossy Accents

Signo Broad White Gel Pen - Uni Ball

 

Happy Scrappin'

~Danielle

 

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love anything coffee themed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card! i love that coffee cup image too!

    Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge!

    Good lucK!
    Linda

    A Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete