Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lawnscaping # 30 - Inspired By


I was inspired by Lisa Barrie 's Shadowbox made with the Silhouette Cameo. Here is her original piece. 


Here is my take on the shadowbox for Lawnscaping's Inspired By a Fellow Crafter Challenge. I made my own layout of squares in the Silhouette Studio and did the same faux technique. I love how it turned out. I am going to hang it on my wall in my scrap room!

This has to be a record of how many Lawn Fawn sets i've used in a single layout ever! :-)

Materials:
White Cardstock
Foam Dots (lots of them!)
Small Heart Punch, EK Success
Silhouette Cameo Cutting Machine
MacBook Pro using Silhouette Studio
Thickers, American Crafts
Yellow Bakers Twine by Jilli Bean Soup
Signo Broad White Gel Pen, Uni Ball
Tim Holtz Distress Markers (watercolor effect)
Copic Markers
Bright Side Paper Collection, Lawn Fawn
Bright Side 6 x 6 Paper Pack, Lawn Fawn
Lawn Fawn Stamps
-Gnome Sweet Gnome
-You've Got Mail
-Claire's ABC's
-Bon Voyage
-Say Cheese
-Critters in the Forest
-Critters in the Snow
- Plus One
-Critters Ever After

Happy Scrapping
~Danielle

7 comments:

  1. I love all the details. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I just got my Lawn Fawn paper the other day & I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!! this is super cute!! i can't wait to see it hanging up next time i'm over!! :) i love how bright and happy it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH! This is fantastic! My goodness!!!!!!! Look at all those yummy sets you have incorporated into your layout! I love this. And you used all the new paper too so perfectly! It's fantastic! I can tell a lot of time and love went into this layout and it shows! It is wonderful! I am so glad you played along with us at Lawnscaping!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! So fun and creative! really a piece of art. Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun is this! Love all the little scenes of Lawn Fawn goodness.

    ReplyDelete