Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Lawnscaping Challenge #24 - Texture


Over at the wonderful Lawnscaping Challenge they are getting all textured up! So I decided to join the fun and use 4 types of texture on my card. First, off the cotton twine is so soft and sweet! Second, the boarder of birds are clear heat embossed for a shiny look. Third, I added Stickles for some spark! Finally, I flocked the little belly of the bird and in some of the spots on the background. I used my new Jenni Bowlin inks, that I got for Christmas. I have been wanting to try them out for a long long time. :-)

Enjoy!

IMG_0326

IMG_0327

IMG_0329

IMG_0330


Materials:
Stickles - Frosted Lace
Hero Arts - Dots Background
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Many Thanks
Jenni Bowlin Ink - Seed Packet & Stick Candy
Doodlebug - Twine Greem/White
Martha Stewart Edge Punch  - Birds on a Wire
Martha Stewart Flock - Fennel
Recollections - Kraft Cardstock
Recollections - White Cardstock
Heat Gun
Clear Embossing Powder

Happy Scrappin!
~Danielle

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! That is texture-y goodness! I love it!! What a fun card! I want to touch it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Danielle! Love the birdie. Thank you for playing along with us at Lawnscaping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great texture!! very cute card:) Thank you for playing at Lawnscaping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and fabulous use of texture! Love the texture on the bird! Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete