Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Paper Piecing - Lawnscaping Style!

A Last Minute Paper Piecing for the Lawnscaping Challenge! I got all crafty tonight!! It looks like a craft war zone hit my office. I can say 1 Christmas card down, who knows how many to go! I am the kind of person that makes 30 individual Christmas cards each year. I can't mass produce them it's not as fun. I only send them to my closest family and friends. 

IMG_0023

IMG_0024

IMG_0025


Materials:
Frosties, Lawn Fawn
Making Frosty Friends, Lawn Fawn
Kraft Cardstock, Recollections
Misc Scraps of Paper
White Gel Pen, Signo Broad, Uni Ball
Snow Pen, Marvy Uchida
Heat Gun
Digi Stamp Christmas Tag
Stapler

Happy Scrappin!
~Danielle

10 comments:

  1. O M G!! this card just melted my heart!! i love it!! that typograph-ied snowman is too cute!! and i love the colors! oh and of course, the snow pen additions are devine!! so glad you got crafty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely darling! I love the texty snowman and the gorgeous color palette. Just fabulous. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.... I Love this card....so perfect design, colors, very adorable snowman. Thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping, can't wait to see more from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this. I LOVE the texty snowman and the texture you added to his scarf and hat! SUPER DUPER CUTE! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Thank you so much for playing along in our paper piecing challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo CUTE!!! I love the glitter on the snowman's scarf and the dimension on his hat. FANTASTIC work! I'm so glad you joined the Lawnscaping challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your win.... I commented on the blog that it melted my heart but I guess it a common feeling! Great card...
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your Lawnscaping win! I just love the puffy accents on your snowman. I'm off to find that magic pen that does that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your win Danielle! So well deserved...I'm a sucker for red, white & blues...but on kraft?! I'm swooning over here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratz for being lawnscaping winner, danielle! love thise snowt effect, and what pen did you use for that? i also love the effect of texty snowman , so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Levana - the pen for the snow is...Snow Marker by Marvy Uchida for Paper and Fabric Embellishing. 1022S-S Col #0 Snow Marker

    Thank you all for your kind congrats on my card.

    ReplyDelete