Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wee Memories #62 - Clean and Simple

I love CAS challenges! They take little to no time at all to create! I used some Lawn Fawn stamps and made this is a new minutes!!! I just <3 that little whale!

Wee memories CAS

Wee memories CAS

Wee memories CAS

Lawn Fawn Stamps
Copic Markers
Memento Black Ink
Uni Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen
Misc Scraps of cardstock

Happy Scrappin!


  1. i love everything about this card! especially the way you copic colored the whale! awesome dimension! - ps - i can comment again!!! (Samantha M)

  2. I have no idea why you can't use your Google login. But, I am glad this works!

  3. This is absolutely adorable! I love the paper-tear ocean - so creative. That little whale is so stinkin' cute ;) Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!