Saturday, June 11, 2011

A few new things!

Hi all! I know I haven't been crafting latley! But, I have been up to a few new things! First, I revamped my Etsy shop a little bit. You can check it out here http://GirlracerScrap.etsy.com Please, take a moment to favorite my shop and/or do some shopping!

Second, I have been wanting to get into some knitting or crocheting. I purchased some yarn and got my Grandmother's needles and some hand me down hooks! I really want to incorporate this into my scrapbooking and cardmaking with 100% handmade embellishments.

Third, I did buy some molds from Mold Muse on Etsy and want to make some embellies using UTEE. After I saw Kelly Marie of Lawn Fawn make some (not using UTEE) I wanted to jump on that bandwagon instantly!

Fourth, I will be making some Breast Cancer Themed cards to sell for Ellen's Angel's & American Cancer Society, Please, visit my page and make a donation. Thank You in advance, every penny helps!
my donation Page!

Thanks!
Happy Scrappin!
~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment