Friday, April 8, 2011

A Quick Update!!

googlie eyes

I just wanted to update you all with a hopefully quick post!! I have been out of the loop for a little bit, I made some cards for challenges and never posted them in time. Last week I went to Photoshop World (Adobe Photoshop) for three days, it is held here in what was not so sunny Orlando, FL. I go every year, as I am a photographer and want to be up to date on all that techy goodness! The conference is amazing if anyone her can get the chance to go. They hold it twice a year once in Orlando (End of March) and in Las Vegas (later in the year). So, thus I am really behind with everything!!

A few Scrappy notes!! Friday and Saturday is the Scrapbook Expo in Orlando at Gaylord Palms Hotel. Click here for more info!

I am headed their with some of my scrappy gals on Saturday, to get in some trouble!

Also, on Sunday I am participating in the DeNami Designs Monochromatic Blog Hop!! Be sure to follow along the hop, and comment a long the way to be eligible for a $20 Gift Certificate to DeNami Designs.

You have three chances to win!!! :-)

Ok, so now that you are all up to date with what's happening here with me. I hope you all come back on Sunday to comment to win!!

Happy Scrappin!
~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment