Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cherry Blossom Studio - Coconut Creek, FL

*****As of 12/26/2011 the brick and motar part is closed. They do still sell online. *****

Hey all! I am out of town this weekend and looked up the area where I am staying and found a Scrapbook Store not too far away! So, what else do I do....I go and visit!!! I took some photos. Sorry, they are blurry and from my phone. It's hard to be sneaky with photos. Here are the details...

Cherry Blossom Studio
4449 Lyons Rd #J-103, Coconut Creek, FL 33073

Cherry Blossom Studio has a HUGE crop area. You can see it in the photos, with a flat screen TV! They carry all big name brands, Copic, Little Yellow Bicycle, Reminisce, Basic Grey, etc.....

Of course, I walked out with a bag full of goodies! And some for my bestie Sam over at Sam's Scrap Candy! :-)

Cherry Blossom Studio

Cherry Blossom Studio

Cherry Blossom Studio

Cherry Blossom Studio

Cherry Blossom Studio

Happy Scrappin!
~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment