Sunday, January 2, 2011

Getting Ready!

This weekend is the Paws for the Cause Weekend Scrappin' Retreat! I think I am going to conquer a long awaited Recipe Box! And of course I will try to make cards for any upcoming challenges in between! I need to make sure I bring everything I need. If you have any suggestions please let me know. This is my first ever Weekend Retreat!

Here is my list so far.....
  • Scrap-a-ma-bob (Cup holder & trash)
  • Basic tool caddy
  • lots of adhesive
  • paper
  • stamps
  • ink pads
  • punches
  • CuttleBug & Embossing Folders
  • Copic Markers
  • Gypsy & Charger (a Cricut will be provided)
  • Cricut Mat
  • Ribbon
  • Glimmer Mists
  • Phone & Charger
  • iPod
  • Laptop for blogging!
  • Camera & Charger
Is there anything else I am missing? Please, let me know!!! This Getaway is too far from home to forget anything.

I will try and post when I get Scrappers Block! So keep an eye out for posts!

Happy Scrappin'
~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment