Friday, May 27, 2016

Newtons Nook Designs - Inky Paws Challenge #32


It's time for a NEW Inky Paws Challenge!  I hope you join us. 

Adventure Awaits | Newtons Nook Designs | Card Created by Danielle Pandeline

This challenge is a perfect time to use the brand new released sets Adventure Awaits, and the companion die set Points & Plumes.  Plenty of options to chose from.

For this card I distress inked the background and stamped in Archival Ink. To create the speckles in the background I splattered water and shimmer water and let dry.  

Thanks for stopping by!
~Danielle


2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous inked background! LOVE!! Thanks for the fun inky paws inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SQUEAL!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this BRIGHT and HAPPY Background!! Such a FUN Design!! =) THANKS for sharing and I hope you have a FABULOUS MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete