Monday, September 29, 2014

The Creative Blog Hop

Hey my lovelies!!!  I was chosen by my bestie Samantha Mann to participate in the Creative Blog Hop. You can see her response to this hop here.   This is designed to get to know me better and introduce you to a few other great creative people!  


1.      What am I working on now?
Currently working on Design Team Projects and I really need to start my bucket list book.  I decide to start crossing things off of my bucket list early in life. Therefore I will document them in their very own book! 

2.      How does my work differ from others in my genre?
My work is my own, I rarely look at a sketch unless it's for a challenge.  I do follow the trends, sometimes a little late. I do like to research techniques before I try them.

3.      Why do I create what I do?
I create because I love it!  I have always been crafty since I was little. Whether it was coloring, drawing or making necklaces.  I enjoy it and always will. 

4.      How does my creative process work?
I am usually inspired by a product. Either it's colors, the images, design....  I then go around my craft stash and see what else would work with the item...and go from there....sometimes one card could take me 3 hours....YES...3 hours...I am in no hurry to get it done...but I want it to be right.   

Now please head on over and check out these other creative lovelies! 



Hello my name is Tenia Nelson and I am a 30 something wife, momma, doggie momma, jazz pianist, music teacher, soccer player and paper crafter that lives in the 5280 (Denver, CO)! I am married to a wonderful guy named Tim, I am momma to my awesome son Thelonious (Theo) and I have two wonderful doggie "kids" Miles and Brillo. I love me some paper, inks, stamps and embellishments...and just LURVE to create!!! I have been making stuff since a little girl and will be doing it till well......FOREVER!!!! LOL!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------


Hi!  I'm Tessa, a crafty mama and wife from Northern Virginia.  I love making cards but also dabble in scrapbooking, crochet, and painting.  Truthfully, I've never met a craft I didn't like! :)  I'm a sucker for bright colors, fun patterns, and all things cute!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed!
~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment