Saturday, November 23, 2013

Thankful for you





So this week I decided to  play along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.  I wasn't sure about the colors at first, but once I stamped them out and saw them I warmed up to them. :-)


I got out my little Memento Inks and got too it! Added a bit of twine and a few die cuts! Wham! A Quick and easy card!!!!


Materials:

Paper Smooches Stamps
Cornish Heritage Farms Kim Hughes (acorn)
Cardstock from my stash
Twinery Twine
MFT Dies


Happy Scrappin!
~Danielle

1 comment:

  1. OHHH! I love this card-- what a beautiful use of these colors! Those inks match perfectly! LOOOOOVE the extra twine! <3 Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! Hope you play along this week for the Picture Perfect challenge:)

    ReplyDelete