Sunday, February 24, 2013

Unity Stamp Co. Challenge #1


Woot Woot! Unity Stamp Co. has started {be inspired} challenges! They give you 3 choices, a layout, a card or color scheme.   I chose a layout since, I make so many cards.  Here is my take on the challenge featuring my cat Marbles and I.


unity challenge 1

Materials:
Unity Stamps
-Favorite Mustache (itty Bitty)
-Worn Grid
-Following My Heart, Camera (KOTM Aug 2012)
Thickers
Washi Tape, Recollections
Black Pen, American Crafts
Kraft Paper, My Stash
Ink, Memento
Wood Veneer, Studio Calico

Happy Scrappin!
~Danielle

3 comments:

  1. Love love love!! It's perfect!!! And those lines on the border totally inspired my ps 10 minute craft dash card!! Love FaceTime scrapping with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE, SUPER SUPER adorable! :) thank you for participating in the UNITY {be inspired} CHALLENGE! hope to see you every month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kitty is a cutie..what a fun layout!!

    ReplyDelete