Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge #36 - Color Splash


What a weekend! I had such a blast. I went to South Carolina to visit my bestie Samantha. Her local scrapbook store was having a 12 hour crop, which is great cause it's 3 mins from her hours (So Awesome!). We were pretty productive, I have to say! I got a couple challenges done and some SMASH pages completed. Oh! And some shopping :-) 

This card is for the Lawnscaping Challenge #36 - Color Splash! I used three Lawn Fawn Stamp Sets. I am addicted to hot/bright/neon colors at the moment and I went with it! 

Untitled

Untitled



Materials:
Sunny Skies - Lawn Fawn
Critters Ever After - Lawn Fawn
Gnome Sweet Gnome - Lawn Fawn
Cloud Embossing Folder - Darcie
Ranger Archival Inks
White Cardstock
Sakura Stardust Gel Pen
Pop Dots

Happy Scrappin!
~Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous. Love the embossed clouds paired with the stamped ones! Love the dimension you added as well! Thank you for playing along with us at the Lawnscaping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little scene is adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping.

    ReplyDelete