Wednesday, December 21, 2016

You're Super



Hi all!  I have some news to tell you all.  This will be my last post for Newtons Nook Designs.  Yes, NND is getting some fresh and new talent!!!  I can't wait to see who they pic.  It has been a great 3 years with Newtons Nook. I have to say has been one of the nicest and most organized Design Team I have ever been on. I was very lucky this year to meet a few team mates in person at CHA (which was awesome). 




So, I decided to make this card for my teamies!!!!  You all are SUPER in my book!  I will miss you all, but thankfully we have Facebook to keep in touch.    

Be sure to join the Newtons Nook Designs Create and Share Facebook group to see lots of inspiration from the Design Team and Friends!  

Thanks for stopping by!
~Danielle

1 comment: