Thursday, September 1, 2016

A colorful Happy Anniversary Card



Hi there! Happy Thursday!  Today is Tropical Storm day here in Florida. Ok, well not an official day, but there is one and its supposed to make landfall today.  Luckily not really near me, but we will get lots of rain and feel some effects from it.  

I decided to create a Happy Anniversary card since, I seem to forget these kinda special occasions and its great to have cards on hand and ready to go!  I used Years of Cheers and Simply Sentimental from Newtons Nook Designs to create this card. 

Happy Anniversary | Newtons Nook Designs | Card created by Danielle Pandeline

I started of by using versa mark ink to stamp my sentiment and images and used a holographic embossing powder and heat set.  Then I sprayed the background with Distress Stain Sprays, dried it, sprinkled some Ken Oliver Color Burst, dried it then some clear glimmer mist and gold Heidi Swapp Spray splatters.  Theres, a lot of mixing happening!!!!  But, your supposed to have fun right?!  

I then die cut the main piece and placed it on a die cut black boarder to make all that messy fun the focal point. Finished the card off with some glossy accents on those champagne glasses. 

I hope you enjoyed my card and inspired to make your own!  Be sure to post your creations in the Newtons Nook Designs Facebook Create & Share Fan Page here! 

Hugs!
~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment