Thursday, August 27, 2015

Boo!


Hey there!!!  Today, I am bringing you a super cute Halloween card featuring Newtons Nook Designs Stamps!  This one is an oldie but a goody!!!  I used the cute Ghost Newton from the "Boo Crew" stamp set. I guess it's not too early to start making Halloween cards since August is almost over.  

Boo Crew | Newtons Nook Designs | Created by Danielle Pandeline

I started off with a Jillibean soup paper pad that I found at Tuesday Morning. Which means it's last years paper...but, who cares right? Still cute??!!   I cut a few on a diagonal and covered the front of the card base.  I left a small portion blank for the sentiment.  I decided I wanted Newton to scare you and peek out of the card. With a circle punch, I created this peek a boo area. To finish it off I used some twine and a few sequins. 

I hope you have enjoyed my card and head on over to Newton's Nook Designs for other Halloween stamp sets to get your paws inky!

~Danielle

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the diagonal use of the cute paper strips. Hmmm. Haven't been to a tuesday morning in awhile. Might have to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete