Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I Love You Venti Much


Hello my crafty friends! Today, I bring you a one layer card.  Yes, I know these are my nemesis. It's so hard to not play with patterned paper, enamel dots, sequins and more!  But, I wanted to keep practicing my coloring skills. Even though the frozen drink from the Coffee Lovers set is super easy to color.  

I Love you Venti Much  | Featuring My Style Stamps | Created by Danielle Pandeline

I used Copic Markers to color the frozen drink, stamped the little heart in Spun Sugar Distress Ink and finished it off with Heidi Swapp Spray and Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen.  Oh yeah, I chopped the corners off with a We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. 

Please, be sure to check out the My Style Stamps Facebook page for more inspiration! We also love to see what you create, so be sure to post it up! 

Thanks for stopping by!
~Danielle

2 comments: