Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A Lovely Pocket Card

Happy Hump Day my friends!!! Today, I am here with a quick and easy Pocket Card featuring My Style Stamps Products.  I used a resist technique and some distress ink for this fun watercolored looking pocket card. Perfect for the New trendy Pocket Letters everyone is sending.  I toped the card off with some yummy MSS Sequins.  If you didn't know Mss sequins are only a $1, yep super cheap! You could get the entire rainbow of colors at a very reasonable price. 

Love Pocket Card | featuring My Style Stamps |Created By Danielle Pandeline

The sentiment is from Chasing Love and the heart I used is from the Coffee Lovers Set...which is BACK IN STOCK! 

Supplies Used:

My Style Stamps:
-Chasing Love
Coffee Lovers
My Style Stamps Sequins:
-Orchid
-Raspberry

Lawn Fawn 3x4 stitched card
Distress Ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Heat Gun
Versamrk Ink

Thank you for stopping by!
~Danielle

1 comment: