Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Under the Stars


Happy OMG it's the middle of the week and the weekend is almost here day!! lol  Though I would change it up a bit.   Today, I am bringing you a fantastic set from a new designer for My Style Stamps, Sandra Amelia Designs!! She has some great designs and awesome handwriting.  

Under the Stars | Featuring My Style Stamps | Created By Danielle Pandeline

I used her new set "Chasing Love" you can get it over in the My Style Stamps Shop here.  I used some Distress Ink to create an atmospheric cloud of stars.  I might have gone overboard with all the stars for the whole goody bag.  But, I really wanted to go with the them.. I could imagine giving this to a loved one with move in the park tickets inside and some candy to munch on....am I setting the mood yet?? lol  I also topped it all of with some MSS Sequins..check out all the colors here

Under the Stars | Featuring My Style Stamps | Created By Danielle Pandeline

Be sure to head on over to the My Style Stamps Facebook Group to see more inspiration and add your own!  ( it doesn't even have to include MSS products). Come join us! 


Thanks for stopping by!
~Danielle


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is so cute!!! Love that bag - I think the amount of stars is perfect!! I honestly thought the bag came with the stars on it!! love your gift ideas too!! Totally feeling the vibe!! Ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete