Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine Special Thanks! Blog Hop




I hope you are hanging in here on this wonderful hop!  You should of arrived here from Asty's blog.  I have been a long time reader of Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine, they have always had the freshest talent on the block!  I recently had the *GUTS* to send a card in for application and it was ACCEPTED!!!  I was super excited as it was my first time EVER to be published in a major magazine.  But, then to my dismay I got the saddest email ever, that the company will close it's doors at the beginning of 2015. And with that my card will not be published. I was super bummed, but more bummed that we are loosing another outlet of scrappy history. 

I wanted to THANK all the wonderful people of Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine for providing great inspiration for so many years. 

Thanks Card | Featuring My Favorite Things Dynamics | Created by Danielle Pandeline

Products Used: MFT: Thanks Die-namics, Peerless Watercolors, Stencil created with a Silhoutte File, Heidi Swap Color Shine, Pearlescent Embossing Paste, Embossing Powder, Canson Watercolor Paper.

Here is the card that was to be published in the April 2015 issue of Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine!  I still take it as an honor to be picked.

It Moose Be Love | Featuring Lawn Fawn & MFT | Created by Danielle Pandeline


Products Used: Lawn Fawn Stamps & Dies, MFT Die-Namics & Ink, Distress Ink, Vellum

Thank you for stopping by! Now off to Isha's Blog here. Have fun hopping! 
~Danielle



6 comments:

  1. LOVE both of your cards...that moose one is just stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad!!!!!!!! Ack! Your cards are amazing! The moose one with the twine is so cute!! It would have looked perfect in print!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both...so beautiful and just so fun.

    ReplyDelete