Thursday, October 2, 2014

A Spooky Scene!

I can't believe its October already!!!  Where has the time gone? Seriously!  Well today I bring you a super fun a and SPOOKY card!  I love these new sets from Newton's Nook Designs available NOW in the store. 


There is a few techniques in this card and I show you how I create then in the video below! Check it out! 



Materials:
Newton's Nook Designs Stamps
-Newton's Perfect Pumpkin
-Spooly Street
MFT - Dies
Distress Ink 
Memento Marker
MFT - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Versafine Black Ink
Recollections 110# Cardstock
Xpress It Blending Card

Happy Stampin!
~Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Love this card! That background rocks!! And the dies really help make te pumpkins pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the fun card and video today! Super fun!! Love the pumpkin patch idea!

    ReplyDelete