Thursday, May 8, 2014

Little Tangles: Peach and Mint Challenge


Hello my scrappy peeps!!!!  Today, I played along with Neat and Tangled's Little Tangles Challenge #36: Peach and Mint.  I have to say those colors are SO HOT right now. *SWOON* I had to play along!!!!

So I REALLY NEED to use my patterned paper instead of HOARDING it all the time.  So I finally used some Neapolitan collection from Dear Lizzy. (yes, i have two packs of it so it doesn't make be feel so bad using it, and yes, I apparently have problems). 

I added TONS of texture to this card from the Vellum background, the felt clouds and the acetate speech bubble!!! What can I say it was National Scrapbooking Day and I was outta control! haha







Materials:
Neat and Tangled Stamps: Sketchy Cupcakes
Birdie is a FREE digi! from Neat and Tangled
Dear Lizzy: Neapolitan Collection
White Felt
Acetate
MFT: Cloud Dies
Copic Markers
Staz on Black Ink
Sewing Machine
Georgia Pacific White Cardstock

Happy Stampin!
Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love all the texture. Thanks for playing along with the Little Tangles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, how cute. Love all your pretty details, the felt, the vellum and of course the stitching. Great card.

    ReplyDelete