Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hello Spring!



Hello everyone! I am playing again with the Sugar and Spice Crafty Challenge!!!!  There is still time to play, head on over and play along!!

This time the theme is Pastel and Eggs.  Though Eggs were optional!  This was a perfect time to use my new Unicorn Mint Ink from Hero Arts!  I also  used some Brilliance inks that were collecting dust in my room!  I just stamped directly onto some Kraft Cardstock and I love the look! 


Quick Tip! When stamping on Vellum always hit it lightly with a heat gun to make sure it's dry before cutting it out or touching it.  No smudges !!! 

Materials:
Brilliance Inks
Hero Arts - Unicorn Mint
My Cute Stamps - (discontinued)
Vellum
Kraft Cardstock
White Cardstock
Uni Ball Signo White Gel Pen

Happy Crafting!
~Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to stamp on Kraft cardstock. I love the pastel look and how it contrasts. Your butterfly in vellum is super cute! Thanks for the tip! ;) And thanks for joining us at the Sugar and Spice Crafty Challenge.

    ReplyDelete