Friday, March 7, 2014

I RAWR U!


Hey all!! Here is my sample card for the Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge!  I wanted to take the Prehistoric Pals set and go WILD with it. I had soooo much fun creating this card for you.  First, I cut out a grass border using my EK Success boarder punch. Then I used the punch upside down as a mask.  Yep! It still created a fun grass look. Then I needed some GREEN dimensional texture paste.  So I added some Heidi Swapp Color Shine to a small amount of paste.  WHAM you have the color you need! Too Cool.  Then I got out my Distress Ink and Markers to color the dinosaurs.  I made a video here to show you! 



I hope you enjoy the video and this card and be sure to play along with us in the Inky Paws Challenge!!! I would love to see what you create! 

Happy Stamping!
~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment