Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Store Report - Scrappin Happily Ever After, Summerville, SC

Welcome to another Store Report! This time over the weekend I went to South Carolina to visit my bestie Sam! She has an AmaZING store right by her house ( I am soooooo jealous). It is called Scrappin Happily Ever After. It is located on Central Ave in the charming town of Summerville, SC. I couldn't believe my eyes when we pulled in and it is a HOUSE! Yes, I said house! They have 3 rooms of goodies!!! Two Crop rooms and a full service kitchen. Well I was a bit overwhelmed when I walked it!! I couldn't even look around without hitting another rack of papery goodness! SHEA carries My Mind's Eye, Smash Book, Unity Stamps, Graphic 45, Echo Park, Silhouette Cameo, Cricut, Darcie, Muster Huey's Mists by Studio Calico, Stampendous, Stickles, Glimmer Mist and many many more! The also offer classes and crops, which we hope to attend one day!


Scrappin Happily Ever After
1205 Central Avenue.
Summerville,SC 
 
Closed - Monday
10 a.m - 6 p.m. - Tuesday
10 a.m. - 6 p.m. - Wednesday
10 a.m. - 6 p.m. - Thursday
10 a.m. - 6 p.m. - Friday
10 a.m. - 6 p.m. - Saturday
1 p.m. - 5 p.m. - Sunday
See store for times and dates for classes, crops & special events!

http://scrappinhappily.blogspot.com/
 
Warning!! Lots of photos ahead!!!



 Scrapbook store

 picnikfile_h0rPkt

 picnikfile_g6DDCg

 picnikfile_pDbgmz

 picnikfile_pDbgmz

 picnikfile_Y3we24

 picnikfile_zycPQf

 picnikfile_XUyo5w

picnikfile_eQWboB

 




Happy Scrappin'
~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment