Monday, October 24, 2011

Double Wammy Card!


I finally got back into the crafty spirit! I had caught the flu bug that was going around and was out of commission for a week. Also, down here in Florida the car show season has arrived so every weekend I am booked with a show to attend for work.

I absolutely fell in love with Whimsie Doodles Save the Hooters Digital Stamp! I am walking in the American Cancer Society's Walk this Saturday in Orlando. So, in the spirit I just had to create a card with this image and the proceeds of the digital stamp go to Relay for Life.

I thought this card fit perfect for Wee Memories #73 Free for all challenge and Moxie Fab World's Textured to Perfection challenge..

Save the Hooters!

Save the Hooters!

Save the Hooters!
Save the Hooters!

Save the Hooters!


Materails:
Kraft Cardstock
Save the Hooters, Digital Stamp, Whimsie Doodles
Pink & White Cardstock
Pink Sheer Ribbon, from my personal stash!
Homemade Bakers Twine in Pink/White
Jessie's ABC's , Stamps, Lawn Fawn
Double Hearts, Embossing Folder, The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby Brand)

Pin Materials:
Ink Jet Printable Shrinky Dink Material
Epson Stylus Photo 1400 Printer
Pin Backing
Scotch Quick Dry Glue

Happy Scrappin!
~Danielle

5 comments:

  1. i absolutely love this card!! it makes my heart smile! that digi stamp is adorable! and the pin is fantastic!!!!!!!! you're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love that pin. Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this!
    Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Danielle! Thanks for linking this up to the Textured to Perfection challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete